The unbeatable advantages of using instant oil-free eye makeup remover solution. Walking the red carpet or heading to a Halloween party often requires show-stopping cat-eye makeup, voluminous lashes, or glittery disco eyes. When at the office the right eye makeup helps you maintain a professional look for hours. Irrespective of the eye makeup products you use, you need to remove them before heading to bed. So you need the best eye makeup remover to remove chunky glitter, eyeshadow, mascara, and eyebrow powder at the end of the day.
Using the right products for removing makeup protects your skin, and reduces the amount of effort you have to use. If you do not have a process in place to remove eye makeup and don’t have the correct makeup remover, continue reading. To help you, we look at how instant oil-free makeup removers created with natural ingredients are simply better than the rest. Below we also have information that you can use to avoid making mistakes when removing eye makeup.
Why do you need eye makeup remover?
The world of cosmetics is rapidly changing, so it is not surprising that the application and removal of makeup are also changing. Many however stick to removing makeup around the eye area with cleansers that are created for use on other parts of the face. This can result in the formation of fine lines around the eyes which makes people look older. Using a makeup remover that is designed specifically for the area around the eyes ensures that even heavy-duty glitter and coloured powders are removed without harming the skin.
The benefits of using oil-free makeup remover with natural ingredients
Ingredients used in makeup removers need to gently remove powders, gels, mascara, eyebrow pencil strokes, and leave the skin clean. Here are some of the benefits got from using plant-based makeup removers around the eyes:
- Using natural eye makeup remover that is formulated without oil, results in the area around the eyes remaining free of oil residue that can clog pores.
- Water and glycerin-based makeup removers do not cause false adhesives used on lash extensions to break down. As a result, lash extensions remain on for longer and do not have to be frequently replaced.
- No chemical preservatives are included in a plant-based makeup remover, and this reduces the chance of your eyes and skin getting irritated.
- Allantoin and similar ingredients used in natural makeup removers help soften the skin while cleaning it.
- Natural makeup removers formulated for use in the area around the eyes can also be used to clean the entire face. This dual-use allows you to save on having to buy an additional product for removing makeup.
Mistakes you are probably making when removing eye makeup
Removing makeup is as important as the process of putting it on. After a day at work or late at night people often tend to rush through makeup removal and make a slew of mistakes. So we’ve listed some of the mistakes people are guilty of making when removing makeup.
- Many aggressively rub the area around the eyes when removing makeup. Even when using a cotton ball too much rubbing with poorly formulated makeup removers can result in skin that looks and feels older.
- Making the mistake of using a face makeup remover for your eyes, often results in skin irritation. Since the skin around the eyes is extremely thin makeup removers should have ingredients that remove products efficiently while also moisturizing the area and preventing dryness.
- Forgetting to wash your face and area around the eyes after using makeup remover is a big mistake that many make. This can result in the makeup remover residues and oil irritating the skin and causing an allergic reaction.
- Rubbing the areas around the eye with a face scrub that contains microbeads can result in the thin skin in the region tearing. Skin, when damaged in the area around the eyes, can result in blood vessels being torn and result in further complications down the line.
- Keeping a cotton pad and using it for makeup removal for several days can result in your eyes becoming infected.
- Forgetting to remove makeup around eyebrows or using a formulation that does not get products such as brow powder, wax, and gel out is something that happens often.
Eye makeup trends keep changing but your makeup remover need not!
Rocking disco-inspired eyes to a party might be the popular eye makeup trend one year, which then falls out of fashion the next. Irrespective of trends good eye makeup removers never go out of fashion. Need we say more to convince you to get a specially formulated makeup remover for your eyes?
A natural makeup remover formulated by experts
A premium offering, the Savarnas Mantra’s Natural Eye Makeup Remover is created with ingredients derived from natural sources. The makeup remover is formulated to provide gentle cleaning of the area around your eyes and brows. Among its major ingredients is chamomile which helps rejuvenate skin cells and prevents allergic reactions and itchy skin. Its Aloe Vera leaf juice provides essential moisturization and ensures that the makeup remover does not dry the skin around the eyes. Formulated and created by Savarnas Mantra’s experts this instant makeup remover efficiently cleans a combination of eye makeup products and keeps your skin healthy and supple.