Just a decade ago, such cosmetic procedures as dermal filler injections were primarily used by celebrities. However, they have become much more accessible since that time and are, therefore, are extensively employed by health care practitioners and their patients all over the world these days.
In other words, Belotero, Juvederm, Restylane, Sculptra, and Radiesse treatments serve as efficient methods to rejuvenate and enhance the appearance of a great number of people. Yet, is a dermal filler injection worth the money?
Let us figure it out by means of taking a detailed look at Radiesse and its cost. This way, we will be able to define whether it is reasonable to spend money on Radiesse injections.
How Much Does It Cost to Buy Radiesse Online and Locally?
It is difficult to find an answer to the question of how much does Radiesse cost. The main reason for it is that the price for any aesthetic medicine procedure (including the one that involves Radiesse) strongly depends on:
- Your geographical location;
- The qualification of the clinic and the beautician;
- Such properties of the injected product as its volume and presence of lidocaine in its composition;
- The place you buy Radiesse at (a manufacturer, direct supplier, a reseller);
- And so on.
An interesting fact: You might reasonably save money if you buy Radiesse online. The thing is that cosmetic injectables tend to cost less if you buy them on the web than locally.
On average, the price for the Radiesse package varies between $190 and $500 in the U.S. While the cost of the Radiesse injection, in its turn, equals $650 and more (in some clinics, its price reaches $2500). Still, the opportunity to get rid of deep folds and crepey skin is priceless, isn’t it?
What Are Radiesse Dermal Fillers?
Radiesse is a brand of injectable gel-like dermal fillers that are based on sodium carboxymethylcellulose. It is used for a number of aesthetic indications, such as:
- Mild, middle, or deep wrinkles and folds (such as marionette lines, nasolabial folds, crow’s feet, smile lines, perioral wrinkles, and so on);
- Lost facial volume;
- Sagging skin;
- Thin and dehydrated lips;
- And other age-related skin depressions.
An interesting fact: Not all injectable fillers are based on sodium carboxymethylcellulose. Other active substances that are oftentimes employed by dermal filler manufacturers are hyaluronic acid, poly-L-lactic acid, and so on.
Apart from the above-mentioned anti-aging procedures, one more reason to inject Radiesse might be the acceleration of natural collagen growth. It is achieved by sodium carboxymethylcellulose that is administered under a patient’s skin during the procedure.
What Are the Benefits of the Radiesse Cosmetic Treatment?
Cosmetic treatments that involve Radiesse dermal fillers have a wide range of benefits. Below, you will be able to check out the main ones:
- They are efficient. The administration of Radiesse has the power to improve the appearance of deep and severe facial wrinkles;
- They are durable. Radiesse results are exceptionally long-lasting. They provide patients with a youthful appearance for up to 24 months. However, their exact duration strongly depends on a patient’s skin type, age, and lifestyle;
- They are safe. The products from the Radiesse line rarely lead to serious side effects, such as severe allergies or other complications. However, the injection technique plays a huge role here. For instance, the product should by no means be administered into a blood vessel. Otherwise, the appearance of side effects and complications might be inevitable;
- They nurture the skin “from within.” Due to the ability of Radiesse administration to initiate new collagen production, it makes allows the dermal tissue to hydrate itself in a natural way;
- They are universal. Radiesse injections have a wide action spectrum. They might be used for wrinkle reduction in the facial area, lip augmentation, skin tightening, and a great number of other aesthetic tasks.
An interesting fact: Unlike a vast majority of other dermal fillers, Radiesse does not have a wide product line. Namely, its range includes several preparations of different volumes, either with or without topical anesthetic lidocaine.
A Bottom Line: Is Radiesse Worth the Money?
All in all, it is only up to you to decide whether Radiesse is worth the money. However, the cost of the product is definitely reasonable, especially if you pay attention to its quality, efficiency, and duration. So, feel free to buy Radiesse online or order it locally to fight the signs of aging effectively!