When you are in love, there is no way you will be without some heart touching love quotes. We all love to hear words of wisdom, a good book or an interesting story about love, but we do not always take time to read them.
Love Quotes is here to provide you with the information you need on how to keep yourself from falling in love with the wrong person.
There is a reason why it takes so long to fall in love and many people don’t even know why they think it does. Many people have the wrong idea about what makes a great relationship and the wrong idea that love is just a feeling.
The truth is that love is something that is in the brain and it comes with a price, even if that price is small. Love quotes will help you find out what is out there that can help you along your journey of love.
Collection of Heart touching love quotes
1) I think the perfection of love is that it’s not perfect. – Taylor Swift
2) “The meeting of two people is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Gustav Jung
3) “Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed and teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought.” – Unknown
4) “When someone loves you, it’s like having a blanket all around your heart.” – Helen Fielding
5) “I think that if past lives are real then we have been lovers in every single one of them. I’ve known you for a short time, but I feel like I’ve known you forever.” – J.A. Redmerski
6) “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” –Lao Tzu
7) “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age, forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore
8) “You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” ― Oscar Wilde
9) “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They are in each other all along.” – Rumi
Sad heart touching quotes about love
10) “The sad truth is.. so many people are in love and not together and so many people are together and not in love.” – unknown
11) “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” ― Jodi Picoult
12) “To love is to recognize yourself in another.” ― Eckhart Tolle
13) “Love is an endless mystery because there is no reasonable cause that could explain it.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
14) “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” ― Willa Cather
15) “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
To have a great relationship and to keep the love alive for the rest of your life means that you have to be honest with your partner.
If you want to show your love to a loved one you can’t help but use love quotes. These quotes are simple, yet profound. These quotes are meant to motivate you to do something more in your life. If you are stuck with a lack of motivation in your life you might want to think about how much you love someone. Love quotes can remind you why you love them so much.
16) “Love is a rebellious bird that nobody can tame.” – Ludovic Halévy
Love Quotes About Soul Mates
17) “My soul sees its equal in you.” ― Renee Ahdieh
18) “It was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
19) “My soul and yours are the same. You appear in me, I in you. We hide in each other.” – Rumi
20) “Even After All this time the Sun never says to the Earth, “You owe me.” Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.” ― Hafiz
21) “That’s when you know you love someone.. when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person was there to see it, too.” – Kaui Hemmings
The best love quotes to give away are those that are meant to inspire you. When you want to give love to another person, make sure that you know what you are doing because it is easy to fall into temptation. To truly love another person, you need to learn how to appreciate all that you have. Once you get this message across to the person you love, you can be sure that your love will last a long time.
22) “I love you. You’re in the very core of my heart. I hold you there like a jewel.” – L.M. Montgomery
23) “When you have love, you find a way to make things work.” – Mariana Zapata
Love Quotes About Trust
24) “Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.” ― Julianne Moore
25) “Sometimes I feel like we’re a knot, too tangled to be taken apart.” – Kiera Cass
26) Love doesn’t make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile! ― Elizabeth Barrett Browning
27) “Love is when someone gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” – Torquato Tasso
The best part about giving love quotes is that they can be personalized. You can add your own message to each one. Even better is the fact that you can personalize all of the love quotes you give away because you know that they are all true. You don’t have to worry about the other person not liking your love quotes. With love quotes, you can use whatever quote you want and you can customize them to fit your personal style.
28) “We’re all a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love — true love.” ― Robert Fulghum,
29) “I was made and meant to look for you and wait for you and become yours forever.” – Robert Browning
30) “When you love someone, you say their name different. Like it’s safe inside your mouth.” – Jodi Picoult
Love Happiness Quotes
31) “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
32) “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” – Paulo Coelho
33) “Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.” – Hafiz
34) “Come sleep with me: We won’t make Love, Love will make us.” ― Julio Cortázar
35) “Our conversations are like beautiful lyrics, our laughter is like music. And when we are together, we create a melody that could be replayed over and over again.” ― Nicholas Sparks
Make the words you write count and personalize them to your needs. This will help you remember why you love the other person.
Hope You like my article Thanks for Reading (: